If you’re not using video marketing, you are missing out on a huge and growing opportunity. When you post an online marketing video to your business website, you have a great chance of engaging with a busy prospect who is specifically looking for what you have to offer.
Your marketing video can be a hightly effective way to get your message to people in places you ordinarily would never reach out and touch.
- Mobile video viewing is on the rise. According to Cisco, more consumers in emerging markets are acquiring handsets, bandwidth is improving, and 37 percent of consumer media consumption already takes place on mobile devices. Mobile video is projected to increase 25-fold between 2011 and 2016, accounting for over 70 percent of total mobile data traffic by the end of their forecast period.
- Consumption of micro video content is projected to increase as brands adopt Vine & Instagram videos to interact with customers as a part of their digital marketing strategy. Burberry and Zappos are already using Vine to increase their sales conversion
- As marketers focus on Video SEO more videos will appear on search results with attention grabbing thumbnail images. The SEO focus around on page and off page website SEO is shifting to a more intense focus on SEO of videos.
- Marketers are increasingly integrating Video campaigns with their CRM to capture leads and data.
- Big brands are looking more and more like media companies. Brands like Nike, Pepsi, Coke, Redbull are already interacting with consumers through video in a multitude of ways.
- 93% of marketing professionals are using online video for marketing and communications in 2013
- 84% are using video for website marketing
- 60% are using video for email marketing
- 70% are optimizing video for SEO
- 70% of surveyed marketers said they will increase spending on video marketing in 2013. (The trend continues apace for 2014.)
- 82% of surveyed marketers stated that video marketing has had a positive impact on their business or organization
- Personalized video marketing is coming into its own. Marketers are using third party data to place targeted videos ads on relevant publisher’s sites.
- Competition for eyeballs is pushing video content marketing to become more data centric in order to increase the number of views.
To learn more about what is happening to online video today visit the Video Marketing page.