Just when you thought we’d shown you about every good reason in the book to use animated video to promote your business and bring in new customers … ta-da!
5 MORE reasons why letting us create an animated video for your business is just plain SMART:
First, a quick recap of the first 5 benefits of choosing animated video… Explains something difficult to explain  Differentiates yourself from your competition  Grabs eyeballs and holds them  Moves prospects from stranger to friend, fast  You and your business instantly become more likeable
Animated videos also… Draw attention to the solutions you can provide
You recognize your prospects’ pain points and you offer the solutions they seek.
But how do you explain this to them?
An animated explainer video can graphically illustrate how your solutions are desirable and effective for your prospect. Appeal to your specific target demographic
Properly targeted, empathetic characters in your explainer video can be easily identified with by your prospects.
Now your prospects can see themselves receiving the benefits of your solution.
And you get new customers who already see the value of what you offer. Illustrate products and services still in development
No photos of your new product? No problem.
You can present any product or service, even if it’s in its conceptual stages.
And you can portray it accurately.
This is a great device when looking for investors, or looking to build up a waiting list prior to launch or opening. Can be done quickly
Animated videos typically take less time to produce than conventional videos that require location production, scheduling, preparation, lighting, talent and more.
We are accustomed to working under tight deadlines and can finish an animated explainer video in as little as 5 days. (Depending on our schedule.) Don’t cost a ton of money
Surprisingly, an animated video can be vastly less expensive than a conventional on site video.
In fact, you might be shocked at how reasonable it is, considering that animation is perhaps the most effective video form out there right now.
Ready to discover more?
Call us for a free, no cost, no obligation consult and let’s see how we can bring in more customers and more sales to your business.
Give us a call today. 208-362-6611
Some things to consider …
Video has gained prominence as the preferred way to get information for people across nearly all relevant demographics, careers and geographic locations. It is an highly effective tool for reaching and connecting with customers and prospects on device users viewing websites, social media and video sharing sites. People prefer watching videos to learn about products and services when making purchasing decisions. Videos also rank well in search results and convert better than text alone.
What Can Video Do For Your Business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos