Clients often think that a simple talking head video is the best way to promote their business … and sometimes it is. We have some really good ones for 92 different kinds of businesses in our portfolio of customizable videos.
But with animation, we can do… anything.
For example, with animation we can… Explain something difficult to explain
We all know what the local grocery store does – it sells groceries.
But what if you’re in software? Or accounting? Or you’re a chiropractor? Or you’re a highly skilled tradesman.
With animation, we can illustrate what you do your customers, clients and patients so they immediately understand the benefit of using your business.
It’s difficult to do that with plain old conventional video. Differentiate yourself from your competition
Odds are you have a least one competitor, if not several.
Why should someone choose you over them?
A well-done explainer animated video will quickly illustrate the difference. Grab eyeballs and hold them
The problem online is people are browsers.
They don’t stay in one place for long, but animated video grabs and holds viewer attention.
This gives you a chance to explain, inform and ask them to take the next step.
When the video is finished, they have an essential understanding and appreciation for what you can do for them. From stranger to friend, fast
Your prospects are more skeptical now than at any time in history.
But animation relaxes them. They let down their guard and they begin to trust.
And they accept the information you provide, increasing your credibility with them. You and your business instantly become more likeable
Animation puts people at ease, providing a comfortable, easy-to-watch experience that viewers enjoy.
This makes you and your business instantly more likeable.
And when people like you, they are more likely to do business with you.
But the best reason of all on why you should choose animation for your business video is this – it will bring you prospects, customers and sales.
Not only can we make your video for you, we can also help you generate leads and advertise your services.
Give us a call today. 208-362-6611
Some things to consider …
Video has gained prominence as the preferred way to get information for people across nearly all relevant demographics, careers and geographic locations. It is an highly effective tool for reaching and connecting with customers and prospects on device users viewing websites, social media and video sharing sites. People prefer watching videos to learn about products and services when making purchasing decisions. Videos also rank well in search results and convert better than text alone.
What can video do for your business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos