Talk about a failure in the making … the original Chicken Soup for the Soul book was presented unsuccessfully to over 33 publishers in New York … and 111 more at the American Book Publishers Association convention in Anaheim, California.
And … NOBODY wanted to publish it.
But nobody understood how far the authors were willing to go to make it a success, either.
When the book was finally picked up by a publisher, the authors didn’t high five each other and go do something else.
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen asked hundreds of famous people for blurbs and endorsements.
They called all of the large newspapers and asked their editors to do stories on the book.
They wrangled spots on every television show they possibly could.
They gave away thousands of review copies and wrote articles for magazines, newspapers and newsletters.
They did book signings all over the country.
They did radio talk shows at all hours of the day and night.
And they even sold their books in gas stations and beauty salons.
So what, right?
So they promoted like crazy and did everything they good to boost sales.
So they’ve sold over 500 million copies.
So even if each author only made $1 a book, they’ve made over $500 million dollars apiece.
The point is, all they had was a book full of stories written by other people, along with a great title.
And now they’re rich. But not because of the book itself – that was only the vehicle.
They’re rich because of how much and how hard they PROMOTED it.
Regardless of what business you’re in, being in business is not enough.
You’ve got to PROMOTE your business, and promote it hard.
We can help you with that.
In fact, we can give you a running start few small businesses enjoy by employing VIDEO.
We’re good at what we do.
And we’d like to do it for YOU and your business – and your future.
Give us a call today. 208-362-6611
Some things to consider …
Video has gained prominence as the preferred way to get information for people across nearly all relevant demographics, careers and geographic locations. It is an highly effective tool for reaching and connecting with customers and prospects on device users viewing websites, social media and video sharing sites. People prefer watching videos to learn about products and services when making purchasing decisions. Videos also rank well in search results and convert better than text alone.
What can video do for your business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos