Our customizable marketing video portfolio now includes videos for over 90 different kinds of businesses or services.
The portfolio contains professional marketing videos that are edited to include the contact and logo information for individual companies. In most cases the contact information and logo are added at the end of the video. Some videos require the contact information to be added to the bottom of the video as it plays.
Businesses can now have effective marketing videos at highly affordable prices … in only 3 easy steps.
- Choose an existing video from our customizable video portfolio
- Send us your company information and logo
- We will add your information to the video you have chosen.
Several styles of videos are included in the portfolio. Here’s a quick list of the stylesbased on the content of the videos.
- Animated Text
- Photos or video clips with actors or locations
Customizable marketing videos are now available for these businesses
We have created individual pages for each kind of business we now serve. Click on a link below to see what is available for your business.
What Can Video Do For Your Business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.