You probably know how important video can be to promote your business online – but why use an ANIMATED video?
Why not just point a camera at yourself or someone in your business and let them talk for a few minutes?
Talking head videos can be good if they’re scripted correctly, if they’re short and to the point, if they convey the right impression, if they’re funny, if they do or say something unexpected or controversial…
… in other words, just any talking head video won’t work.
Because let’s face it – most talking head videos are about as interesting as watching paint dry. Especially some of the home grown videos that were created by people with zero expertise.
On the other hand, animated videos are far more effective than ordinary talking head videos for several reasons…
First, they appeal to the senses – and vision trumps all senses.
When you tell a story visually, people remember it because humans are driven by sight.
Animation provides a very rich visual medium that embodies more power and creativity than others.
There is literally no limit to what you can do with animation.
If you can imagine it, it can be done.
Second, good animated videos get to the point.
With animation we can cut through the noise and place the focus squarely on what matters most.
Nothing appears in the video that doesn’t need to be there – nothing.
Think of a visual metaphor of one inanimate object morphing into another, or of objects having personalities of their own.
This simply isn’t possible with any other medium.
Third, animation helps viewers to make sense of things.
Let’s say you’re introducing a new product or service, or simply introducing your business to your prospects for the first time.
With animation you can help your viewers to feel comfortable and more accepting of your new way of doing things.
It helps viewers to understand the big picture in a way no other medium can.
So how do you get started with animated videos for your business?
Simply gives us a call and we’ll walk you through the process.
We’ll handle all the details for you, and we guarantee our work.
Plus, thanks to the newest technology available, it’s now much more affordable than ever.
Give us a call today. 208-362-6611
Some things to consider …
Video has gained prominence as the preferred way to get information for people across nearly all relevant demographics, careers and geographic locations. It is an highly effective tool for reaching and connecting with customers and prospects on device users viewing websites, social media and video sharing sites. People prefer watching videos to learn about products and services when making purchasing decisions. Videos also rank well in search results and convert better than text alone.
What can video do for your business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos