Stop by our display at the Buy Idaho Capitol Show to learn more about our SHOW SPECIAL on marketing videos.
About The Show
The Capitol Show is Buy Idaho’s premier trade show offering members the opportunity to promote their products and network with fellow Idaho businesses and the general public.
Business Participation in the Capitol Show is an opportunity limited to Buy Idaho members. Admission to The Buy Idaho Capitol Trade Show is free to the public.
About Buy Idaho
“Buy Idaho” is more than a mantra. We are a state-wide community of businesses working together to ensure that Idaho remains a place to celebrate. We are farmers, artisans, bakers, coffee roasters, service and health providers, governmental agencies, and academic institutions. We are your friends, your neighbors.
When you purchase from an Idaho business, you are investing in your local economy. Your investment is imperative to create jobs, support schools, maintain roads, improve our healthcare, and encourage growth and variety in our marketplace.
At Buy Idaho, we celebrate large and small businesses and the diversity that they bring to our state. We work to promote Idaho businesses and encourage Idahoans to “Buy Idaho” products and services whenever they can. “Buying Local” isn’t just a trend; choose to shop where you live, support your community, and invest in the Idaho you want to see. Together, we can create it.
As of 2013, there are 1.6 million people living in the state of Idaho. If every one of us spent just $100 with Idaho businesses, we would generate over $9 million dollars in tax revenue to help improve our state.
What Can Videos Do For Your Business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
Video Trends Worth Noting
- It has been predicted that video will account for 69% of all internet traffic by 2017.
- Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat are the most popular social platforms for video content.
- Video views on Facebook now exceed 8 billion a year and views of text posts have declined.
- Facebook continues to invest heavily in video and live streaming, making it a serious competitor to YouTube.
- Video ads have earned their place in the advertising mix and are producing substantial resulsts for big brands and small businesses alike.
- Mobile video viewing is on the rise. According to Cisco, more consumers in emerging markets are acquiring handsets, bandwidth is improving, and 37 percent of consumer media consumption already takes place on mobile devices.
- Consumption of micro video content is projected to increase as brands adopt Vine & Instagram videos to interact with customers as a part of their digital marketing strategy.
- As marketers focus on Video SEO more videos will appear on search results with attention grabbing thumbnail images. The SEO focus around on page and off page website SEO is shifting to a more intense focus on SEO of videos.
- Marketers are increasingly integrating Video campaigns with their CRM to capture leads and data.
- Big brands are looking more and more like media companies. Brands like Nike, Pepsi, Coke, Redbull are already interacting with consumers through video in a multitude of ways.
We produce custom promotional videos in these styles:
We produce pre-recorded videos that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. G o to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Some Ways Businesses Are Using Video Todayt
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos