Beginning late last year we used prReach, a new PR provider for media releases for our clients. I knew a little about the company founders and their solid background and success as online marketers, so their new service looked like it was well researched and tested before they launched it. The most appealing things about their service was the way the combined video and social media integration with the typical syndication of content to media outlets.
prReach created a short video using a person reading a scripted version of the release against a studio background. In addition to being included as part of the release hosted on their site the video was uploaded to Vimeo. We were able to use the Vimeo embed code in the client site postings and our own promotion of the release.
Of course this was all novel and interesting. However unless I saw the release showing up well in search engines I was ready to dismiss the service as yet another here-today-gone-tomorrow bright shiny object. The good news was the release started showing up quickly and well with the search results displaying the release on the prReach website and several high profile media sites as well.
The following bullet points from the prReach website summarize what’s included in their services.
- Proprietary Social Mention multiplier that search engines LOVE
- Nationally syndicated press releases
- Optimized for social sharing
- Optimized for search engines
- Your PR’s that are picked up by other sites are pinged, indexed and promoted by us!
- Add optimized video, audio, images, info graphics, documents to your release.
- Add your social media accounts and automatically share your release
- RSS feeds for readers and journalist to subscribe
- Enhanced national and regional distribution by industry
- Indexed by major search engines and news sites.
- Promoted to thousands of publishers and bloggers
- Embed your website on your press release
- World’s first VIDEO press release service!
- You now can submit a separate summary script written for our anchor person
In a recent email, prReach included this: “25 compelling statistics that show why you need to be using VIDEO Press Releases now! Wonder why you need to start using VIDEO press releases now? Here are 25 brilliant reasons!”
- Videos Increase People’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
- YouTube Is The #2 Search Engine In The World and it’s results are also on the #1 search engine Google!
- One Third Of All Online Activity Is Spent Watching Video
- The Average Internet User Is Exposed To An Average Of 32.2 Videos In A Month.
- Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch An Online Video.
- 50% Of Users Watch Business Related Videos On YouTube Once A Week
- 75% Of Users Visit The Marketer’s Website After Viewing A Video
- 75% Of Executives Watch Work-Related Videos On Business Websites At Least Once A Week
- An Average User Spends 16 Minutes 49 Seconds Watching Online Video Ads Every Month
- 80% Of Internet Users Remember The Video Ads They Watch Online
- 26% Of Internet Users Look For More Information After Viewing A Video Ad
- 22% Of Internet Users Visit The Website Named In A Video Ad They Viewed
- After Visiting A Video Ad, 12% Of Viewers Purchase The Specific Product Featured In The Ad
- Website Visitors Are 64% More Likely To Buy A Product On An Online Retail Site After Watching A Video
- Real Estate Listings With Videos Receive 403% More Inquiries Than Those Without Videos
- Click-Through Rates Increase 2-3 Times When Marketers Include A Video In An Email
- Subscriber To Lead Conversation Rates Increase 51% When Video Is Included In Email Marketing Campaign
- 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20 Percent Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
- Your Website Is 50 Times More Likely To Appear On The First Page Of A Search Engine Results Page If It Includes Video
- In 30 Days More Video Content Is Uploaded Than All Three Major U.S. T.V. Networks Combined Have Created In 30 Years!!!!
- 90% Of Users Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process
- 45.5% Of Internet Users View At Least One Video Online Over The Course Of A Month
- 45% Of Viewers Will Stop Watching A Video After 1 Minute & 60% By 2 Minutes
- 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute
- An Introductory Company Email That Includes A Video Receives An Increase Click-Through Rate By 96%
From their website: prReach is a team of developers, designers, writers and experienced SEO veterans burning the midnight oil to create the hands-down BEST online digital news release service. We will crawl over broken glass and do whatever it takes to get your message out to the world in a BIG way. With us, it’s never “business as usual”. The web is constantly evolving and our technology is designed to evolve with it.Enough about us already. How can we help you? First, every release we send out is nationally syndicated and optimized for social sharing, search engines and the media meaning you’ll always get the best possible coverage. Next, you can add optimized video, audio, images, info-graphics and even documents to your release.This opens up a whole new world of possibilities and endless coverage opportunities. For instance, with optimized video, your release can now be shared on video sharing sites such as YouTube. (Did we just see a light bulb go on?) But wait, there’s more… Determined to go the proverbially extra-mile for our clients, we also promote your release to thousands (yup, thousands) of publishers, bloggers and journalists.At prReach we believe the fast eat the slow. So we’re always trying to stay one step ahead of the ever-changing online landscape. With us it’s always about creativity and innovation, and “out of the box” brain-on-fire solutions. Case in point—take our proprietary social mention multiplier (PSMM for short) we developed that search engines find simply irresistible!Don’t worry. We won’t rest on our laurels (btw, what is a laurel; and why would one be inclined to rest on it?). You’ll always find us tinkering in our workshop, finding new processes and services and sweet methods to add to our toolkit so we can give you the best results possible. Ready to get stared and get your message out to the world in a BIG way? – See more at: prReach