You could be missing valuable prospects if you are not using videos to promote your accounting practice
Video is no longer an "up-and-coming" marketing tactic. It has arrived. And buyers expect to see videos about companies, products and services. Consumers across the board, including corporate buyers and household buyers alike use video to inform their buying decisions. Plus, it's a powerful way to tell your brand story, explain your value proposition, and build relationships with your customers and prospects.
Large-screen smartphones and other Internet-connected devices are pushing digital video consumption rates through the roof. Social media sites and video sharing sites are serving videos in staggering and growing numbers. For instance, globally, YouTube gets over a billion visitors a month while Facebook viewers watch over 100 million hours of video per day.
Chances are very good your prospects are already watching videos online. The big question is ... are you meeting them where they already are ... watching videos?
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
What Can Video Do For Your Business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
Some Interesting Statistics About Video Consumption
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research)
- Average user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos per month. (comScore)
- 100 million internet users what video online each day. (comScore)
- 90% of online shoppers say they find a video helpful in making buying decisions. (comScore)
- 75% of executives are watching work related videos at least once a week. (Forbes)
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days, and 46% of these took action after viewing! (Online Publishers Association)
- 64% of website visitors are more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video. (comScore)
- Including video in an email increases click through rate by 200-300%! (Forrester)
- Mobile video consumption increases 100% every year (YouTube)
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos
Contact us to explore the possibilities. 208-362-6611