“Does my business even NEED to have a video”
This is a question I hear all the time from small business owners like yourself.
My answer is…
“That depends. Do you want more customers?”
If you do, then yes, your business is most likely in desperate need of video.
Here are just 3 reasons worth looking at… 53 times…
Let’s say a prospect in your town is searching for your service or business. If you have at least one video online, you are 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of search engine results.
That’s 53 times more likely than a competitor who merely has a website, articles and so forth. 200%…
Adding video to your email marketing will boost your customers’ interaction – such as opening your email or clicking the link inside – by as much as 200 to 300 percent, according to Ogilvy Consulting.
This means you could get far more prospects and customers to open, read and take action on your emails, but only IF you have video. LOVE…
Your prospects and customers love video. In fact, they are far more likely to consume your video than they are to read your ads, articles, blogposts and so forth. So why not give them what they love?
How to get started with video:
You could hire a video crew…
You could try to do it yourself…
Time consuming and the results may not anything like what you’re hoping for.
We might have an even better idea.
It’s new, it’s novel, and your competitor’s AREN’T doing it yet…
…which puts you far ahead of the game.
We’re talking about a short animated video that highlights what you do best in your business, targeted to the exact people want and need your product or service.
Let us show you how…Give us a call today. 208-362-6611
Some things to consider …
Video has gained prominence as the preferred way to get information for people across nearly all relevant demographics, careers and geographic locations. It is an highly effective tool for reaching and connecting with customers and prospects on device users viewing websites, social media and video sharing sites. People prefer watching videos to learn about products and services when making purchasing decisions. Videos also rank well in search results and convert better than text alone.
What Can Video Do For Your Business?
These days video has not only become accepted on websites, social media and video sharing sites, it’s now expected. Especially by younger consumers who research products and services online and on their mobile devices before making a purchase. Here are some things to take into account as you consider whether or not to use videos to promote your business, products or services.
- Videos can motivate people to try a new store, product, service or to make purchases, all at the convenience of the prospect.
- A video can provide much more information than a static ad can and can shorten the sales process.
- Video content can be repurposed and used in other media and formats.
- Videos stay alive. They remain available online as evergreen assets long after they were created.
- Videos are are an efficient, cost-effective way to market.
- Video is shared easily and often on social media platforms, often expanding the reach of a well crafted video message with no added effort or cost. In 2012 video became the most shared content on Facebook, trumping pictures and article links. One study found videos drove sharing 375-per-cent more frequently than text-based status updates on business pages.
- Video is measurable. Analytics are readily accessible and can be used to define sources of increased sales.
- Marketing videos can evoke emotion much like television ads, shows and movies.
- Video is mobile and instantly accessible so it can be viewed wherever prospects are when they search for a product or service.
- Video is a marketing equalizer. It can level the playing field for small companies because it does not require a tremendous financial investment.
- Video enables companies to educate, engage and begin building relationships with their prospects before they enter a brick and mortar business.
- Video can help build and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage brand engagement.
- When done correctly, video can help prospects more quickly get to know and trust a vendor.
We produce CUSTOM PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS in these styles:
- 2D Animation Videos
- Image Slideshow Videos
- Kinetic Text Videos
- Multi-Style Videos,
- Spokesperson Videos
- Whiteboard Videos.
- Personalized Videos.
We produce PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS that can be personalized for your business in 3 simple steps.
- Select the video(s) you want.
- Send us your information (Logo, Contact Information etc.)
- We do the rest!
We now have customizable videos for over 125 kinds of business. Go to to this page to learn more. Customizable Videos
Food For Thought. A Few Ways Businesses Are Using Video Today
- Article Content Repurposed as Videos
- Business Profile Videos
- Business Promotion Videos
- Business Presentation Videos
- Business Orientation Videos
- Educational Videos
- Email Videos
- eTraining Videos
- Event Videos
- Holiday Celebration Videos
- Infographic Style Explainer Videos
- Lead Generation Videos
- Press Release Videos
- Product Explainer Videos
- Product Launch Videos
- Product Promotion Videos
- Product Use/How to Videos
- Photo Slideshow Videos
- Point of Sale Videos
- Product Videos – Videos as Digital Products
- Screen Capture Videos
- Social Media Clips
- Television Commercial Video
- Thank You Card Videos
- Video Sales Letters
- Waiting Room Videos
- Webinar Recording Videos
Contact us to explore the possibilities. 208-362-6611
Copyright Applied Marketing Group, Boise, ID
Video Production and Promotion